Monday, January 28, 2013

2 months already!


10 lbs (4%) 21 3/4 in (5%)
Haleigh: 7.6 lbs(5%) 19.5 in (5%)
Allyson: 9.4 lbs (15%) 19.5 in (5%)
Addelyn: 10.4 lbs (45%) 22 in (50%)
Spencer: 13 lbs (80%) 23.5 in (75%)

Our little guy is 2 months old. How can he be 2 months already? I truly wish they could stay little for just a little longer. I know they need to grow up, but why does it have to happen so fast? TJ has been such a great baby that I have really been able to enjoy this stage.
 As a young girl I loved babies and would always be on the look out for a baby to hold at church. I was so shy, but never too shy to ask the person in front of me if I could hold their little one. I was so excited to have my own babies and pictured myself holding them all the time. Once I had kids though it didn't go the way I envisioned  When Spencer came I felt like I didn't get to enjoy him being a baby with learning how to be a new mom, getting kidney stones, and losing my milk! Addy was colic which was difficult the first few months. I actually would cringe when I would hear a baby cry because of all her crying.  Then with the twins the first few months were spent trying to get in a routine and learning how to juggle two babies at once. This isn't to say I didn't love or have a bond with them, I just didn't get to appreciate their first few months of live as I would have liked.  I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusts me with him and all my kids; I truly am blessed.
  • He is a sleepy little guy and isn't bother by noise. He is bothered by all of his sisters though! 
  • He has the best lips. I just love them. When he cried they just look so sad.
  • He smiled at me for the first time this week. 
  • He still has really expressive dreams. He smiles so much while sleeping.
  • He still fits in newborn clothes and diapers, but will most likely graduate to 0-3 and size 1 this week.
  • I was so surprised he weighed 10 pound at his appointment. He is still so tiny that I was sure he was closer to 8,9 at the most.
  • He is starting to lift his head up and is getting more neck control.
  • He prefers his binkie to fall asleep. but is also fine without it.
  • He hardly cries and is just so mellow that I often forget he is even there. He is just so good!
  • He has worn the onesies that cover his hands every day since we brought him home. When we try to go without them he instantly scratches his face.
  • He looks most like Clif.
  • He doesn't like to be swaddled like the girls did (we never tried with Spencer).

These were after his shots. He was making the saddest faces, but I was too slow with the camera.

Spencer wore this coming home from the hospital.


5 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

His little cheekies are getting chubby! He does have the sweetest little lips :)

shawn said...

Just a little boy watching the world whirl around him!!!:)

Deliliah said...

The 2 month sticker on his chest looks so big. It will be fun to watch as he gets bigger and the stickers will appear to be getting smaller. We will have to compare when he is in his 6 month sticker. I can't wait to see him smile. He does look like Clif. I enjoy reading the childrens stats. TJ is tiny.

Shian said...

He's so cute! What a little angel baby.

Chris and Tara said...

He's so little! I need to hold him again before he can squirm away. :)