Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Ornaments
Every year I get the kids a new ornament and write their names and year on the back. Then when they are older and move out they can take years full of memories with them. We usually just go the day after Christmas and get some good deals on ornaments. The problem is that we don't always get the best selection. Although I think the kids love all their ornaments and they like to see whose is whose. This year, instead of waiting until the 26th, I decided to get ornaments that were relevant to them and what they liked. We gave it to them on Christmas Eve and boy were they excited. So excited that Allyson broke off some of hers within minutes (pretty sure she thought it was a toy). Now that it is glue back together, it can always be remembered for its short live life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute, but did you sell one of the twins? Also, is batman for TJ or Cliff? :)
Allyson hugging Minnie Mouse is the best. They're all cute though.
This is such a great tradition!
What a fun tradition. I didn't know you did this. I might copy you....
What fun. I'll look forward to seeing them on your tree next year.
Post a Comment