As much as I want to be caught up on my blog, I always seem to find myself needing to do other things. Often my down time is just spent doing nothing (lazy I know), because I always seem to be doing something. I also have been terrible at taking pictures of my kiddos! There have been so many days in the past month where I dressed all 3 girls alike, but by the time I get to taking a picture the twins have pulled out their hair (especially Haleigh) and at least one of them has gotten something on their clothes. Spencer always dresses himself and comes to make sure that he matches- he has a great sense of fashion.
Today Addy is at a friend's house, I am not babysitting, Spencer will go to school in an hour, and the twins will take a nap. My plan is to catch up as much as possible and to try and not get so far behind. However, I have another little one coming soon (9 more weeks), so I am not sure how long that will last.
3 comments:
You're busy spending your time with your kids which is much more important than just blogging about them. They will appreciate both when they grown up, but will like that you played with them even more. :)
Ypu are doing great. Don't beat yourself up. The memories you do get posted about are good and the children will appreciate them when they are older. But like Shian said what they need now is your time to be with them.
I agree with Mom and Shian. It's more important to be a part of the memories than to write about them. Besides, you are still doing better then I am and I have no excuses. :)
Post a Comment