Friday, October 5, 2012

A rare occassion

Since moving we have gotten out of the habit of taking Sunday Pictures. It was a good way to guarantee that I got pictures of my kids, not in their pjs (though that hardly happens anymore), at least once a week. As soon as we walk through the door Spencer and dad are up the stair and out of their clothes. Fortunately for me I was able to catch them a few times last month and get some typical pictures of 4 little kids.

9/16/12

I need all the pillows for these pictures!
Both girls LOVE to wear everyone else's shoes.
Haleigh's typical glare you down stare!
My! Don't we look excited!
Peek-A-Boo!
9/30/12- Primary Program Day

What a cute/silly kid!

Haleigh decide to join him!
Happy girls. They both came over on their own accord.
 For some reason my camera has been taking really blurry pictures!
Addy said something silly!
Then they all lined up- in order from oldest to youngest.
Not on purpose of course, but so nice for me!
How many pictures does it take to get every kid looking? Too many!


6 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Your kids are always so well dressed!

Shian said...

Those show off how tall Spencer is getting. They are all so cute! I love your pillows too.

Shian said...

Oh yeah, I was going to say sometimes I get blurry pics too. First check for kiddo fingerprints on the lens. If that's not it maybe you accidentally changed a setting. I do that all the time.

Deliliah said...

Each picture is so cute because it shows a little bit of their perosnal.

shawn said...

I agree that each picture shows their personality and it is fun to see it develop!

Chris and Tara said...

I've missed your Sunday pictures. I love Spencer's tie. :)