Spencer and Addelyn spent Saturday, September 22nd and Sunday the 23rd at Grandma Lila's and Papa's house. During their stay Addy, Aunt Shian, and Grandma Lila had a tea party. Addy dressed up in Grandma Dode's hats and gloves (that they got after Grandma Lee died) and Shian sent me the
best pictures (that I will cherish forever) of her posing.
Clif asked her if she knew whose hats she was wearing and she replied with, "Grandma Dode's hats, I know!" She is just too cute.
 |
| Spencer wanted his dog to be involved too. |
6 comments:
They are all good. You need to put one of these up on her wall! :) Just precious!
Oh my gosh, these pictures are fabulous! Your little girl is so photogenic! What a ham!
You just know that Grandma Dode loved seeing her great great grand-daughter wearing her hats!
We'll have to get Allyson and Haleigh to try them on too.
I love them all. Addy is cute in them. The one with the crossed eyes when she was trying to see the net in front of her face was so funny. We had fun.
Melt my heart!
Post a Comment