Friday, October 5, 2012

A loose Tooth

On Saturday the 22nd, while we were getting ready for a soccer game, Spencer showed me that he had a  loose tooth. When he told me about it and I felt it I was expecting it to barely move, but it surprised me and moved quite a bit. I figured it would probably be 2 to 3 more weeks before it was loose enough to come out, but once again I was wrong. During the Primary Program Practice on Thursday the 27th he pulled it out on his own! I had actually forgotten about it until he came over and handed it to me. He must have been wiggling that thing all week to have come out so soon, or maybe I just underestimated how loose it really was. Regardless, he one very proud kid and as silly as it may seem, I am one very proud mom!


The tooth fairy brought him a dollar coin and a dollar bill! He was super excited!

8 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Oh no!!! I'm dreading the time when Nolan starts losing teeth. It seems like when they get those huge teeth in they start to look so much older. Spencer looks really cute though with his tooth out. Way to go!

Gordon and Robyn said...

He got a jack-o-lantern smile just in time for Halloween :)

Shian said...

He looks adorable (but tell him I said he looks "cool" - I'm sure he thinks he's too old to be adorable).

Heather Palmer said...

His top pic is so cute!

Deliliah said...

Awesome smile. I can't beleive he is old enough to start loosing teeth.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

So cute. Funny how both our boys lost their bottom tooth first. Usually its the top that goes first. So when are you due? I keep thinking about you.

shawn said...

He is our silly, crazy Spencer Wencer Penguin!

Chris and Tara said...

That is funny that he pulled it out himself. Tough kid. :)