I recorded Spencer (without him knowing) while he was making up a silly song. What is more funny to me though is Addy in the background (I think changing her underwear) paying no attention to her "crazy" brother.
I always try to capture secret videos, and am always too late! Way to go! He'll LOVE this in the future ;) .. In response to your question- we will probably stay with Ryan's parents until we find us a house! They just live 10 minutes away. They live in St. George half the week, so it should work out well!!! :) We hope! And Im either brave or crazy! ;)
6 comments:
Lol what a cutie pie. Secret videos are the best!
Love that imagination!
I always try to capture secret videos, and am always too late! Way to go! He'll LOVE this in the future ;) .. In response to your question- we will probably stay with Ryan's parents until we find us a house! They just live 10 minutes away. They live in St. George half the week, so it should work out well!!! :) We hope! And Im either brave or crazy! ;)
I love to hear him sing. What a cute boy and a cute video. Addy just minding her own business is cute to.
Funny boy.....great imagination!
I love his songs. :)
Post a Comment