Today was a big day at church. Addy started sunbeams and Spencer got to be in my class with me in CTR4! I have never seen him so excited for church. We now go at 1:00pm and he kept asking if it was time to go yet. At one point int he day he was acting up and wouldn't stop. I mentioned that if he continued, he might not be able to be in my class,because me would act better for another teacher than for me. He immediately started listening and being good. He really wanted me to be his teacher. I am so glad I have been able to because I have enjoyed his class and especially have the opportunity to teach my son. He was so well behaved and well mannered in class.
| CTR Shield I made for each of the kids. |
Addy didn't want to go to sunbeams at all. I had gotten her all excited and then when we got in there I couldn't convince her. Now is where the craziness begins. I have my class waiting for me and new kids scared of having a new class and wanting to get to know me. I have a baby in my arms and a toddler crying that she doesn't want to go to class. Finally, cute little Ella started talking to her and I got her to agree to sit next to her for 5 minutes and just try it. I told her if she got scared she could come and get me, I never saw her after that. She has the same guy teachers that Spencer had and loved. I am not sure they do very much, but she seems to be learning so that is good.
| Addy wanted a picture with it too. |

3 comments:
You have your hands full at church with your callings and your children. It is nice to hear that there are sisters willing to take and love your babies while you fulfill your callings. Mi hope you have the same kind and compassionate sisters in your new ward. You better ask to be a teacher in Spencer's class though...he is not going to like losing his friends, and especially his teacher.!
I'm glad Addy decided to go with Ella and that Spencer decided to be good for you. You do have your hands full. I hope the twins will go into the nursey without a problem. They have each other and so they won't be going alone.
#1- that shield is so cute. How long did it take to make one for every kid?
#2- Spencer is such a handsome boy
#3- how cute are those poses that Addy is doing?
#4- how sweet that a friend helped convince her to stay for Sunbeams. That is so darn sweet. I hope you told her mom. :)
Post a Comment