Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dress-up Time

I was organizing Addy's dress clothes the other day (1-3-12) and Haleigh was trying to put them on. I put the smallest one we had on her and a skirt she got from Christmas and she got so excited. Both of the girls are really interested in clothes right now. They like trying to put their socks and shoes on their feet. Haleigh likes to help get herself undressed, especially if it is bath time. I just can't do it fast enough for her when the bath water is running. Allyson will usually be walking around with someone's shirt on her head. Most often than not I find them pulling clothes out of drawers, dirty clothes, and laundry baskets. Girls are so much fun. I really am lucky to have 3 special and unique daughters, just as much as I am to have 1 special and and sweet son!






2 comments:

Deliliah said...

I remember Addy in that dress. Fun Fun Fun.

Chris and Tara said...

Playing dress-up is the best. It's fun to feel fancy. :)