On the morning of the 6th, Addy woke up and decided she wanted to wear her nice church dress. I knew for a fact we weren't going anywhere, not even to the grocery store, but she wanted to wear it (she is really big on getting dressed lately). So if she is going to dress up and we aren't going anywhere then we at least better get a good picture of her, right!
This is what she gave me.Oh she is so fun!
Then of course Spencer wanted his picture taken too, even though he was still in the pj/clothes he has worn to bed the night before. He sure is a handsome kid. Don'e you love his funny face? Looks more plants vs. zombies to me!
Then of course I had to take some of the babies. I have been taking a lot of them lately. I felt like for awhile I wasn't taking any and so I have been on picture overload. I know my life doesn't seem that exciting and a lot of days it really isn't and even more days I need to be motivated to even do the things I should be doing. However, I love being a mom and I love staying home. I love that my kids need me and want me and if all I have to show for it is pictures of them every single day then that will be okay. Hopefully, we will at least do some crafts or something to show though!



6 comments:
the babes are getting so expressive. I love Allyson lounging on the stair :)
Cute!
It is what you do! And I so approve. Your kids are model babies and meant to have daily pictures taken of them :)
I agree with Sarah's comment. :) You will never regret taking so many pictures.
Some day you will long for those stay at home days and just be Mom instead of taxi driving them everywhere, and not being the most important person in their lives.
That's fun that Addy wanted to be fancy just because. I have those days (rarely). :)
Post a Comment