We made these in November 2, 2011. The red ones are their good friend Hadley's.The one with the red pinkies are Spencer's and the yellow pinkies are Addy's. Addy sent one of them to my mom who had been really sick at the time and Spencer sent on to Papa who was also in their prayers and healing from his gun shot wound. All the kids drew their own gobble gobbles (that is what I call them) and did a very good job.
We made the Penguins with Spencer's friend from church Skyler on 1-2-12 (his mom also is my good friend and does my hair- Celeste). We decided to do the babies too and Clif thought it would be fun to do it in "their" colors. We had to do Haleigh's so many times because she hated it so much she kept smearing her foot around. As you can see she still did, but it was the best we could get without making it a REALLY bad experience.
Addy made the Lobster with her friend Ella (the one who made her feel comfortable on the first day of Sunbeams) on 1-11-12. Ella actually made a duck, that we will probably make sometime soon. I was trying to stick with seasons, but they were cute and easy ones so we did them.
Then on the 13th Spencer was able to do it with his cousin Oli, since he was over at Skyler's when Addy did it with Ella. His hands and foot almost didn't fit! I put red cardstock around Addy's too, but just had taken a picture before I had done it.
7 comments:
These are so cute. Love the penguins!
Ollie loves his lobster, probably not as much as I do though. And those penguins are so cute!
what kind of paint did you use! When I tried to do some paint stuff with my kids it was a nightmare. What is your secrete?
You're a fun mama. I need to make the goal to do this stuff with Lydia when she gets older!
Those are so fun.
Cute idea. Papa & I loved the turkey Spencer sent to help Papa get well. I love them all.
Those little penguin feet are so darn cute. What fun things to do.
Post a Comment