Oh, I posted a bunch of comments. Just a heads up. Ü Hopefully we'll see you in two weekends. Has Clif decided if he's going on the elk hunt? Either way, I hope to see you at Mom and Dad's. Love ya.
Gosh! He is so cute! I thought you said you went more blonde with your girlfriends a couple weekends ago. Your hair looks dark here. Did you dye it back? I like it :)
I'm worried about your dr. apt- you will have to let us know what he said! As for your family- so sinkin cute. I wish we lived next door too. I really miss seeing you! Next time you are in town with some extra time give me a call. Or just call to chat sometime!
6 comments:
He is so cute. Ü
Oh, I posted a bunch of comments. Just a heads up. Ü Hopefully we'll see you in two weekends. Has Clif decided if he's going on the elk hunt? Either way, I hope to see you at Mom and Dad's. Love ya.
Gosh! He is so cute! I thought you said you went more blonde with your girlfriends a couple weekends ago. Your hair looks dark here. Did you dye it back? I like it :)
I'm worried about your dr. apt- you will have to let us know what he said! As for your family- so sinkin cute. I wish we lived next door too. I really miss seeing you! Next time you are in town with some extra time give me a call. Or just call to chat sometime!
Yay! I can finally read your blog again! Your kids are so dang cute!!!! I like your dark hair.
That is too cute! I love it.
Post a Comment