Friday, October 3, 2008

Overlake Carnival

Today the school where I work at had a carnival. I originally was going to volunteer, but somethings came up. Then I realized it was the wrong weekend so I decided to go and support the school by buying some tickets and having fun. Spencer is still a little bit too young. I just get so excited. He liked the train ride though...I should of had someone take a picture since we were in it with him. He was mostly pretty quiet. He didn't want his face painted, but he loved all the cotton candy and food!
I thought this was like a dinosaur costume, but then realized there is no tail! Most people called him a dragon..but don't dragons have tails too? Maybe he is a lizard!

He is so fierce!
Ignore our squinty eyes!


My "son" the cow! Everyone kept calling her a boy. I wanted to get her the ladybug costume, but Clif wanted the cow. I think she still looks like a girl. I was going to put a blow in her hair, but then she can't wear the cutest part.


I actually got Addelyn to smile...whereas Clif didn't even try.

We also got his hair cut twice this week. We ended up paying like 18 dollars altogether. The first time she thought he was too upset to try and use the clippers and hardly cut anything around his ears. (Granted he doesn't like anything near his ears these days). I remember when he would just sit there and not care at all. This is like his 15th hair cut!
Once I got home though I realized it didn't even look like it was done. Then my friend Amy cut it and of course he wouldn't sit still for her either. I am thinking no more hair cuts for along time. I guess he will just have to have the long boy hair!

16 comments:

Metcalf Family said...

Awww how fun!! I want to take Kalista to a school halloween carnival or something. Your kids are SO CUTE!! Most people don't realize most cows are GIRLS.. it's the Bulls that are the boys haha

Gordon and Robyn said...

I could die of cuteness! They look so cute. I love love love Spencer's dinasoar/dragon/lizard costume!

Nicole said...

I think she looks a lot like spencer in her costume! Its adorable!!
I can't wait to get pictures of our cows together!

The Buckley's said...

They look so cute in their costumes. I love halloween!

Shian said...

Mom suggested you put a bow on top of the costume hood. I think that would help. They look so cute! Gavin says Spencer's costume is a "creature", so there you go.

Kahana said...

How cute!!! I love love the costumes, adorable!! Cutting their hair so young is hard huh!! I got tired of taking Tyler in so now i use the clippers, but i dont buzz it.

Shian said...

I know exactly who the Amy in your ward is. I just clicked on the link. Even though I couldn't get through, when I saw her last name I knew who it was. She was always my friend and she ended up marrying one of my friends from high school. How cool!

Jenny Colvin said...

Aww....the kids look so cute.

Carter Clan said...

CUTE pictures! The kids are so adorable!

Chris and Tara said...

I love both their costumes. Most lizards do have tails, unless little boys get a hold of them and pull them off. Ü And I think the cow is adorable. "Moo". See you this weekend.

Amy said...

Your kids are adorable! I love both of those costumes. I LOVE The "moo's" on the bottom of her feet.

Shana said...

Those carnivals are fun!! And your kids look soooo cute. They will for sure be warm on Halloween night!! :)

Heather Palmer said...

Your kids look really cute! I think it's fun to dress them up. I took Ty to my moms carnival at her school and he had a blast. Who knew when they are this young they would like it so much!

Rachel said...

They are so adorable! I love the costumes. :D You could always tie little pink ribbons around Addelyn's cow ears. They are the cutest kids ever.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Those are some cute smiley pictures. I can't believe how big Addelyn is getting. Wow time flies. Yah, for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

those costumes are so dang cute! where did you get them??