Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks Shian and Tom!


Shian and Tom were so nice and watched our kids for us at Temple Square while we went and did some temple work. It was so nice to be able to go to the temple and feel of the spirit. I appreciate both of them so much! Every time we hang out with them I have the best time! Shian has always reminded me so much of myself and I just love her. We went to dinner afterwards and we just had a lot of fun!
Thanks again! I wished we lived closer!

4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I was suprised to read that you are having trouble loosing the pregnancy weight. I think you look great. It looks like you have you have lost weight, even since Labor Day, to me. I think you and Shian look so cute in this picture.

Shana said...

WOW, I am trying to get caught up and so I am just commenting on the short ones till I can read the longer ones later. :) I love that pic. Beautiful!!! That is so nice you were able to go to the temple!!

Shian said...

That was a fun day. I especially liked watching Spencer swallow his penne noodles whole, without chewing. That kid makes me laugh.

Chris and Tara said...

That is a great picture of you girls. I wish I could have come. One of these days...