Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spencer is signing!

This summer Spencer had a play date with my good friend BJ's son Isaac. While there she let me borrow some of her Signing Time videos. Spencer was throwing a lot of fits at the time and she suggested I try this. My sister-in-law Shian had also suggested that I try it. He has really caught onto it and will even talk with some of the signs...it depends on his mood. The videos along with time outs for every time he hits has really helped with his tantrums. He only has one about once or less a day now instead of 10!

*He can also sign: friend and time. He does know shoes and socks...we just haven't done it for awhile.*

5 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! He is so smart too. I love videos. Keep 'em comin'!

Jenny Colvin said...

Wow, he is smart for just a little guy. You must be so proud of him. Your a good mom.

Shian said...

That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen. He has learned so much in the last two weeks.

Kahana said...

Thats sooo cute!! Hes so smart!

Chris and Tara said...

He does so great. He knows more sign than I do. Ü