Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lots of posts!

Sorry for all the posts at once. I have been really behind. I am guessing that all the posts, take up more than one post!
This past Friday I took Abi with us to the park. On Wednesday and Fridays our ward has play group. It is pretty fun, but I don't have time to do it every week as it is kind of in the middle of when I am supposed to be getting things ready to go to work.

Spencer's favorite thing to do right now is swing! He loves it so much that that is all he wants to do! Here are some pictures of them swinging! (As good as I could get).


2 comments:

Shian said...

I used to love swings, but after having a kid, they make me sick. I can't even handle two minutes of swinging. Too bad, it was fun.

Kahana said...

He is soo cute! And getting so big!