Monday, December 19, 2011

Snow in October?

Only in Utah! Well maybe other cold states too, but not matter how long I live here I will never get used to having snow before Halloween. It is always a happy day in my book when we don't get snow until after Thanksgiving. However, this year I have felt that it has been SO cold (maybe something is wrong with me) and if it is going to be that cold then "Let it Snow! Let it Snow Let it Snow!"

10.24.2009
Off for a ride in the cold. I can assume it is cold since I am wearing my winter gloves and the kids are pretty bundled.
3 days later.. It snows!
10.27.2009


An hour later, taking a break from the snow with good friend Abi. The bowled, took pictures, and laughed.




Abi was and is always so good to Addelyn. Addy just loves her and she especially adored her at this age.

The redness on his face is not food. He used to lick around his lips and it would get so chapped, especially when it was cold out. It would bug him and so he would continue to lick it. I am so glad he doesn't do that anymore. So painful!

4 comments:

Shian said...

They're so cute and little. I'd forgotten Spencer licked his lips like that. It didn't affect his cuteness. He was still adorable. Addy's smile takes up her whole sweet, tiny face.

shawn said...

They are cute, and I also forgot about Spencer licking his lips. I am so glad he quit because that hurts!!!

Deliliah said...

Addy's snow suit is bigger than she is. Looks like lots of snow that year. I'm glad we haven't had that much this year.

Chris and Tara said...

I love these pictures of the kids when they were little. Abi is a doll!