10/15/2009
Addy has such a "diva" personality lately. It has been really tough. I first thought she was really sick or her teeth were bothering her bad because she seemed to cry ALL day. However, when I stopped and really watched when she was crying, it was always when she couldn't have something she wanted or didn't get her way. She has been loving wearing jackets lately....so if I open the door where they hang, she will cry until I put one on her. Often she will just stand by the door and cry until I open it. Oh my, we are going to have our hands full, but of course she is still my princess!
This is her on a perfectly sunny day!
3 comments:
I don't remember her looking like this, does quite look like my Addy Padaddy!
I love how you said you were going to have your hands full. Little did you know... ;)
She looks super snuggly. :)
Post a Comment