Been looking through some old picture files and had to share some of these cute videos. I should say lots of these cute videos. These are most of the videos I have taken of Spencer and Addy over the years. I wish I had done more, but am glad I have the ones I do so I can remember their sweet voices and these precious moments.
10/20/2009-16 months.
Addy being her cute little self at my parents house.
12/16/2009- 18 months.
Her expressions/looks are a lot like Haleigh's in these videos.
5/24/2009- Spencer at 27 months. He used to always call his sunglasses, "Papa sunglasses" because Papa always wore them. Here we are trying to get him to say it and he is being silly.
I love how much he is into his books!
5/31/2009- Such a quick learner. 27 months. Very long, but so worth the watch.
This is a long one, but it is just fun to see her as a baby again! So much like her sisters!
5/9/2009- 11 months
11/16/2008- 21 months. Watching his favorite show, "Sesame Street."
10/2008- Addy is 4 months. Spencer was the only who who could get her to laugh.
11/3/2008- Addy 5 months. Spencer 21 months. I love how close they have always been.
5 comments:
cute videos! that was fun to see Spence at 27 months. Ollie is almost 27 months. So cute!
Those are priceless! The youtube one about smart Spencer won't play because it is marked private. I do mine as unlisted. That way you can post it on your blog, but other people still can't see it. You probably already know that though.
I forget how they looked when they were little. I loved watching the videos.
I could see the smart Spencer one today. He knew (and still knows) so much. He must have a great mom. :)
I loved all the videos. Especially the one where Spencer is going through the animals. Your hair looks really cute in that video, too.
Post a Comment