Monday, December 19, 2011

August 2010

I am trying to put most of my pictures on an external hard drive and catch up on my blog as much as I can within the next two weeks. I have been looking through older pictures in the last month and it is amazing to me not only how fast my kids have grown, but how many different stages (baby, chubby, short hair, longer hair, etc.) they have gone through. 
Throughout the year I try to blog as closely as I can in order. Of course I often will be writing about Christmas in July, but that is the life of a girl with 4 kids 4 and under! Most of these posts, however, will be more random, but fun for me nonetheless and hopefully enjoyable for my prosterity!

8/3/10
Unfortunately, I don't remember this day, but doesn't his hair look so cute long like this and doesn't he look so incredibly handsome? I do remember that I was trying to let it grow long, as I loved it long when he was a little boy. The problem is it gets so long in the back and the sides and didn't know what to do with it. Most likely, I was just taking pictures for fun, and I would have to say that would really be the case, considering it was in the kitchen and Addy is eating a cookie.


Addy sporting the side pony tail. When I first cut her hair short, last December, I remember getting comments all the time about her hair being so much darker. It never seemed that much darker to me, but in this picture I can see that her ponytail was a little bit blonder than the rest of her hair. I loved/love doing her hair. Hopefully this December we can grow it out and won't have to cut it again!
 
 
8/6/2010- Funny thing is my camera says these were taking at 4:35 AM...I sure hope not!
Some fun pictures of the kids in front of the famous door. The go through phases where they will actually like to take pictures! I can tell this was one of those days. Addy also must have been willing to let me do her hair again!
 A very cute one of them indeed!

 8/9/10 During one of my many 3-4 hour doctor appointment, ultrasound, and NST Clif took the kids to the zoo. I sent him with the camera to take picture of the kids. He came back with two pictures of the kids and tons of the various animals....
Of course the two pictures he gets are Spencer picking his nose and being silly. No wonder Addy is standing so far away! Or maybe it is because she is embarrassed by his messy hair....too funny!
They mainly went to see the new baby elephant.


8/19/11 Spencer got his hair cut and Addy got a trim. They wanted to take pictures on Spencer's new comforter. My mom had bought this comforter for when we moved into our new house, to help him for more comfortable being alone in his new room. Since we had to let the house go I decided to finally get it out and put it on his bed, he had been waiting so long for it. As you can see in the pictures, he is super excited.

5 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love your new header photo, but you're missing one ;) I love the gate in front of the tree.

Deliliah said...

Spencer looks so young. I guess he was, 1 & 1/2 years younger, that make a big difference when he is so young. I miss Addy's long hair, but I'm not the one doing it every day. I love the braids. I love how Addy has to have her toys in the picture. Did Spencer dicide he needed one to? So he got his cheeta. Spencer looks more grown up with his hair cut. I love Addy holding her doll. She has sad eyes in those ones.

shawn said...

I just can not believe how young they looked. Time goes by so fast!

Shian said...

If I sent Tom with the camera, I doubt it would even get out of the car. He NEVER takes pictures. I'm trying to remember if he has ever taken one with the camera (he took lots of Anya on his phone in Texas).

Chris and Tara said...

Adorable as always!