| Taken 10/1/11 |
| H: L A: R |
| A: L H: R |
![]() |
| H: L A: R |
| A: L H: R |
![]() |
| H: L A: R |
| Allyson |
| Haleigh |
They both are crawling everywhere, climbing on us and everything like crazy, and pushing anything that can move around. They are now climbing the stairs all the time. They haven't figured out how to safely go down yet and thankful enough realize that it is a long way down and haven't tried. Spencer walked at 14 months and Addy at 15 months so they seem to be right on that track! Allyson actually took her first steps on December 10th (my dad's birthday). Haleigh has rolled and crawled first so she decided it was her turn.
They both learn as much as I teach them, but as I mentioned before it really has been a stressful time. I know I need to balance my time with the big kids and them more. I think it is because they are so content (as long as they get their food) that I forget to make sure I teach them too. They can sign more, all done, and please (which they learned in 1 day). Haleigh also likes to mimic everything you do. I have taught them where their nose and eyes are, but haven't reviewed it in awhile to know if they still know. So my new goal will be to work on this. I have tried to read with them many times and work on animals, but they just aren't interested. They like to read the books themselves or watch their big brother and sister. They catch on very fast, but as I have learned with my other kids it is all up to them when they want to do it. Today (12/18/11) I worked on their animals and sounds and they sat and listened! They both loved to pound their chest for the gorilla and Haleigh made the sound of a dog. They also watched some of the signing time and both signed eat right on cue. My favorite thing that they do is cuddle their dolls. If I rock their baby, pat it, and feed it. The will rock, pat, and feed it, even if they feed it in the eyes. It is so sweet and I really need to get a video of it. Spencer and Addy say that they are the Moms now!
*This isn't how cute they are with their dolls, but it a small version.
They can wave (when they want to), say mom and dad, bye bye, baby, more, and a few others. They really aren't talking a whole lot, but they gibber gabber, especially to each other all the time.
My babies are 1 (well 14 months now) and I can hardly believe it. I still consider them babies because they are still in the car seats (which are really killing my arms), and they still are bald in the front, and still crawling, and guess what I LOVE it! Happy Birthday Allyson Elizabeth and Haleigh Eliza Sant!
| H: L A: R |


7 comments:
I like the new heading picture. Who is missing? I am going to guess that Allyson is missing and Haleigh is in the picture. Am I right? I love seeing them walk behind the scooter. Allyson moves so fast. I loved hearing Haleigh sing as she went. The hats are so cute. They helped me to know who was who. They are addorable with the dolls. See you at Christmas in 1 week. Yea!
they are so sweet!
I can't believe Allyson has taken her first steps! I love them pushing their walker. So cute!
Everyone keeps asking who is missing and so I had to check. I know that I was there and I just looked at the picture real fast, but I believe that is Allyson and Haleigh is sleeping. It looks like my Allyson. It is harder to tell from a picture than in person. Their personalities give them away, just like their mom says. They are very sweet girls!
Yes, Haleigh was sleeping. So sad she couldn't be in the picture with us.
Oh, I love those girls! I didn't know they were walking that well with the push thing. Allyson running made me laugh. I can't wait to see you!
What fun to see them walking with that scooter. They are so cute with the doll, too. Happy One Year to them!
Post a Comment