Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday Pictures

We haven't been able to take our Sunday pictures in awhile. Usually one or both of the babies fall asleep on the way home, the kids are taking their clothes off as we walk through the door, or we are just glad to have made it to church on time and back all safe and sound that that is enough "torture" for one day. So to make up for lost time I made sure to take a few extra today.

Addy Princess- I cut her hair all by myself last night. She won't allow me to do her hair any longer and her hair is to thin and stingy to keep long without doing anything to it. I was sad to do it because I love curling her hair, but she looks so much cleaner like this! I have never done anything like that before, and while I realize it is not perfect, I was still proud of myself. Makes me take going to cosmetology school much more seriously. I would love to be able to do that on the side and it is something I have always enjoyed, but just never thought I would be good at.


Just wanted to show this before and after I edited. Kind of fun.
Back View
Spencer Wencer- Wants to be in the picture, but has a hard time sitting still enough to take a good one. He sure is a handsome boy!
Allyson- The kids call her the grumpy baby. Does he look grumpy to you? No! She just will you let you know what she wants, when she wants it. She is actually very funny, especially at night!
Haleigh- So silly! Such personality and almost always content!
It is getting much harder to tell them apart. Clif and I finding ourselves actually mixing them up, GASP! Their hair is getting so long, but is still really short in the front (especially Haleigh). It is ringlets in the back.
My kids- are so full of energy and so busy and are so loved!

Now join us for some daily Sant humor.
Hmmm, that purple toy sure looks good....
I might just have to try it for myself.
Ah, got it!

*Side note: Clif and I are both currently in Primary so it can be a little crazy. Clif starts in the classroom so he takes the kids backpacks and the babies car seats and puts them away and then goes to class. While he does that I take Addy and Spencer to class, get my copies made, and then go around looking for someone to watch my babies for me while I teach. Today we had the primary program and we started up there with the babies, Addy, and Spencer.When Spencer blocked the stairs with a HUGE fit people started coming and taking kids from us so that was nice. Clif ended up just sitting in the back with Spencer while I had Allyson and another friend of mine had Haleigh. I really wish he wouldn't get so worried about singing in front of people. He was one of the only ones who knew all of the words. The sunbeams all sang I love to See The Temple. It wasn't a big deal that he didn't do it, but I was a little sad that he wouldn't. He wouldn't even go with me sitting right there with him since I teach the CTR 5 class.*

6 comments:

Shian said...

I can't get over the girls with pigtails! How did you manage to get four of the absolute cutest kids on the planet? Whichever one I'm looking at at the time is the cutest kid ever. I love to see the interactions between them.

Shian said...

Oh, by the way, Addy's hair looks great.

shawn said...

I love all the pictures, especially the ones with all the kids together. There is one that you took of Allyson and Haleigh that is getting kind of tricky to tell them apart. I think I know, but it is their personalities that really are the giveaway. Meghan and Kelli were like that too. I would have to listen when they talked.

Gordon and Robyn said...

You did great on ADdy's hair. I also love the picture of the girls together. It is hard to tell who is who for sure. But Haleigh is on the left, right?

Chris and Tara said...

Seriously, I am going to steal your Sunday Picture idea. I love all of your updates. Addy's hair looks great. Well done.

Deliliah said...

Addy's hair looks great. You are so brave and you did such a good job. The children look beautiful as always. I love the humor story. When did you start teaching Primary with Clif?