Every house needs a deck with patio furniture. While the kids and I were visiting my parents in August, they insisted on eating almost every meal out on the deck. They really enjoyed themselves and it made for a really peaceful morning for me. Although, I am sure the peaceful morning had more to do with my mom helping me feed 4 hungry children, than the fact that they were sitting outside. Regardless, they loved, loved being outside on that deck! When we get a house- getting a patio and furniture will have to be one of our tax return must haves!
2 comments:
Spencer's favorite place was the deck right outside the door. I don't know if he spent much time down on the patio. It was fun watching him play, eat, play, and eat again on the deck. It was his little get away, without being too far away from his mom!
That looks very relaxing. I want to eat out there, too. :)
Post a Comment