Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mini Me



Allyson is my mini me, which is a silly thing to say when she has an identical twin sister. Since her hair has grown in a little more and her cheeks and sometimes more chubbier you can see her in me more and Clif in Haleigh.
Allyson is going to join Spencer and I in the sensitivity department too. Since Spencer was little he would cry if I was crying. I would even fake sometimes because I had never seen a baby do that before. He is still very sensitive and because I know what it is like to be that way, (it is good, but can be bad too) I try and help him be not too sensitive. Allyson now does the same thing, but even more so. Addy never did it and neither has Haleigh.   It is interesting how parts of their personalities appear so early on. The twins however like to keep me guessing, they switch their personalities so often that I can't even finish their birthday post because one day one is so easy going and then the next day the other one seems to be the easy going one.

I need to get a picture of Allyson eating a sucker, because she looks very similar to this one of me, and she loves suckers. Haleigh loves them too, but not as much as Allyson. Allyson not only devours them in minutes, but she often will be found with more than one in her hand. What is neat about this picture is we both have on the same type of bib. My mother-in-law made those over the head bibs like I wore when I was little.

It will be fun to watch and compare as she grows to see if she continues to look like me. It will be interesting to see if Haleigh will start looking more like me as well- which I know sounds silly since they are identical and I agree that they look SO much alike. Just at certain times Allyson is SO me and Haleigh is SO Clif.

4 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

I was a sensitive child too! But you knew that about me ;)

shawn said...

Allyson is a mini you, and I would know!

Gordon and Robyn said...

She totally looks like you! That's interesting that she is sensitive lik eyou and Spence

Chris and Tara said...

What a cute picture comparison. You were a cute baby, Camey!