Time has gotten away from me, but these two sure haven't. They like to keep me on my toes.
They are so busy and into everything. They are always together and are often found fighting over the same toy (it is actually one of the funniest things to watch). They are so much the same and so different at the same. They literally keep me guessing on what they are going to be like that day. They are busy and they wear me out, especially with all their smelly diapers, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
P.S. Looks like I must have been feeding them Oreos.
4 comments:
Stockton saw the picture of your girls and started jabbering and trying to touch the computer. I think he is saying those cute girls need to come over and fight over some toys with me. I'm pretty sure that's what the jabbering means.
They are so adorable!I looked at their faces to determine who was who. Only after I knew did I realize they had on their pink and purple. Lol.
There's my silly girls!
Haleigh's looks a little small. Did I get the wrong size? I may have just been so excited to find pink and purple that I forgot to look. Maybe I don't go to the right stores but I had a hard time finding shirts. Everything came as a set shirts and pants. They sure look cute in them. can they still wear them. I was hoping they could through the winter. Thanks for sending this to me because I did miss it. I try to go back and catch up but I sure did miss this one. Thanks.
Post a Comment