Sunday, November 20, 2011

Most nights...

..this is how I find the girls. Despite the fact that they start out in their own separate corners.
Or something very similar to that. 
Or on top of each other.
Or they are both in exact same position. 

Or the other night Clif said they were both on their backs holding hands. Now that would have been a good picture!
They can not take naps together in the crib or they will not take a nap. They have too much fun together. If we try and put them down at the same time at night they just bounce up and down and play. If I am in bed they love to play peek a boo with me through the bars in the crib. "Help me mom! Get me out of Jail!" Once one of the girls is asleep, and we put the other one down, if she is not fully ready, she will often go and wake the other one up...by climbing on one another or taking the binky out of their mouth.
Or (which is why I have a pack' n play in my living room) we have to separate them, so we (mainly Clif and I) can all get some much needed sleep.

 
Don't separate us!

7 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh my goodness, that is soooo sweet! Now that is how twins should be...best friends!

Heather Palmer said...

I didn't know they still shared a bed! I can see how nap time is hard. These are such sweet pictures.

Shian said...

So fun to watch them together. Does one seem to gravitate to the other side of the bed more? Those pictures made me smile. I miss those little girls!

shawn said...

Those are the saddest pictures that I have ever seen!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love this post! Those pictures of them snuggling are so precious!

Chris and Tara said...

Melt my heart! I want twins so that I can see them snuggle. This entire post made me smile. :)

Deliliah said...

This post melted my heart to. I loved seeing them snuggle. So cute. I can see that more room for two cribs would be nice.