I went to Washington to visit my family for 3 weeks. We had a lot of fun and am so thankful that I got to spend so much time with them. I already miss them so much and as always wish I could live closer. My parents do a lot for Clif and I and we are so appreciative of everything they do. I know we can't ever repay them, but I want them to know how much we love them and our thankful for their support. When I visit my parents I never remember to get pictures with them! This time, right before we were leaving, I got some pictures with my mom. I never know when I see her if it is going to be the last so I am glad I remembered to do this. It's your turn next dad. I love you both very much, thanks for being wonderful parents!


11 comments:
I don't remember seeing a picture of your mom. I'm sure I have but I just didn't remember how much you two look alike! I see where you get your gorgeous good looks Camey! How is your mom doing these days? And I have decided- you need to come up for a day- spend the day at my house why the in laws are gone, stay at their house for the night then go home the next day. What do you think?
Ok, WOW, WOW, WOW! I am sooo behind on your blog and everyone elses! Such cute pics that you will cherish forever! You have had a great summer camey! So glad you were able to go and visit your parents for so long!
Those pictures with your mom are so pretty.
Cute, cute pictures!
your mom is sooo cute!!
Great Pictures Camey! Your mom & dad look just how I remember them looking!
I LOVE HOW YOU DID THE COLLAGE OF YOU AND THE KIDS AND YOUR MOM! How did you do that?
What awesome pictures. I agree you and your mom look so much alike. It's so hard not being close by to your parents. I only did it for a year and it was really tough. Thanks for sharing those pics!
Please come to SAN FRAN. We would LOVE it if you came to visit. That would be so much fun. We have an extra room too so you would have a free place to stay....hey what's the wait you should just leave this weekend :)
I love how you put all the pictures together like that! How do you do a collage? You and your mother are stunning by the way. I hope you're able to figure out the color button on your camera! We have a canon...we bought it about a year ago...it has a little wheel on the far right. You turn it until it says color accent. Good luck...I wish I had more to tell you!
I'm glad it was such a great expereince for you! Have you decided if you are going back up?
Tell your mom she has a beautiful smile! She is a very pretty woman!
I like the pictures better in color but even then I look bug eyed! You on the other hand are always beautiful!
Post a Comment