This week I have tried to stay home and concentrate on getting Spencer potty trained. I will say that I am MUCH closer than I was a week ago. He has only told me one time that he needs to go, but has gone pretty much every time I have made him. He doesn't cry or make a fuss unless he is really tired. Today he said he had to go, which he often does to avoid naps, and he really did. So progress is slow, but it I finally see a end in site.
This is back from when we started introducing him at 14 months! Addy is this age now and she actually has gone in the potty already from watching her brother.. too funny!
When he was almost 2 and I was trying to be more consistent, but he would sit for an hour at a time and nothing!

And this is now. Yeah Spencer! Today he did the best he has ever done.
3 comments:
What a big boy!
I think the potty is interfering with his shows!
Post a Comment