Clif was able to take some vacation time and spend it with me in Washington. I guess I shouldn't call it vacation time since they don't have that, but time off,
un-paid of course! One of the things he wanted to do was go to the zoo. Of course Spencer was thrilled to be going to the jungle (as he calls it) again. My mom,
Clif, Spencer, Addy, and I all had a great time. We were able to see almost everything and a lot of the things we didn't see last time I was up. We also found this great play area for them to play in and of course the kids loved it. Spencer and Addy also got to pet the goats and a bunny. Spencer was in heaven. As my mom says, "He lives in his own make
believe land of farm animals. "
Clif enjoyed himself and I am sure could have stayed longer taking pictures of every animal there! Here is his favorite:
* Check out Addy in the top right hand corner. I went to take a picture of her and this is the
pose she gave me! Too silly!*

Then the Friday before we went back to Utah, my dad, the kids, and I went back to the jungle. We were able to see a few more animals that we hadn't seen last time and we even got to feed the birds some seeds. It was fun to be able to spend some one on one time with my dad and it is always fun when the kids are happy. Here is one big bird:
3 comments:
I love your haircut! it looks so good on you!
And I love all the pictures of my cute little loves.
We missed you guys this weekend but I hope you had some good clif-n-camey time :)
That looks like a fun zoo. Is Addy very interested in the animals yet? I know Spencer loves them.
Her funny face made me laugh.
I love going to the jungle. Ü
Post a Comment