June 27th (I think) we met Shian and Tom at the International Peace Gardens. Spencer played on the playground while his wet pants dried in the sun. (He has wet through his diaper so many times in the car. The other day I found this mat you could buy to put on their car seat so you don't always have to wash everything. I am so getting it! I wish I would have known about it before)! Then we walked around and took pictures for Tom and Shian to use in their adoption process. They also took some pictures of us! It was really pretty (I have never been there) and a lot of fun. Tom and Shian are two of my favorite people and I love spending time with them. Thanks for a fun day!
Then it was off to the temple open house. We met Shian, Tom, Tara, and mom there. It was a much better experience with family to help us. I would say next to San Diego this is one of my favorite temples. It has such pretty chandeliers and artwork. I can't wait until it is open for sessions!

3 comments:
I love that in the picture of Shian and Tom there is a nearly bare bottomed boy in the background. Ü
You guys are some of our favorite people too! We love you!
I just love seeing your family in front of the temple.
Post a Comment