Saturday, August 15, 2009

Photo Shoot

Since we have just been hanging out at home I have been pretty bored and just decided to take pictures of my kids. I could and should be cleaning the house and putting away clothes and unpacking, but I have procrastinated!!

So here is some of the pictures I took. I have a lot more cute ones of them together, they were being so funny! I have been trying to curl her hair more and leave it down. It is so close to being long, yeah!








Here are some of the pictures they got done at Target that aren't on the my main blog picture. We got some good pictures despite their unwillingness to do it!













4 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

First off, I love all the pictures. Your kids are so beautiful and photogenic. Secondly, my favorites are Addy crying and the bottom right corner one of Addy's serious face and the one where Spencer's arms are behind his back. So cute.

I'm so glad you came to play yesterday. It was so much fun. Thank you again for the cookies and garlic bread. Fantastic stuff.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

SO fun you went to Washington. Of course, we end up missing each other. WE always go at different times. Glad you had fun. I can't believe how big your kids look. THey are so cute!!!

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love Addy's little outfit. I hope I have a girl while those little leggings are still in!!

Sarah Osborne said...

Your children are ridiculousy cute...seriously, you don't even know :). Spencer looks like the best big brother ever!