Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baseball Game with the Williams



Ignore my double chin!


On July 11th we were able to go to a Bee's game. Clif's work does a big BBQ and gets free tickets for everyone. It was my first baseball game in Utah and I have missed going! I used to be a BIG Mariner's fan and could tell you the line-up order and everything. We invited the Williams and hope they had a good time through all the crazyness. By crazyness I mean our two little kids demanding our attention every 5 minutes, but it was still a blast! I love spending quality time with my husband and kids! One of the guys that Clif works for kept giving our kids popcorn and were really great with them. He was really good with them! Thanks Cache Valley for the great food and entertainment!

The mascot and his little ones. They were kind of naughty- pretending to pee and what not! Funny though!

Jenny and I.

Spencer showing dad his toys.

Addy and I.

Mark and Jenny- such a cute couple!

3 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Looks fun. I've never been to a baseball game. Maybe someday.

Shian said...

Looks like fun. I wish it had been a different night so we could have gone with you.

shawnee said...

You do so much with your kids. I think they like adventures as much as their mom and dad!