Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Continued from Today...

Spencer and I made cookies again last week. He wore the apron that I wore when I was little. (It is just a fisher-price one). We had a little flour fight. Or shall I say I put a lot of flour on him! He really enjoys doing things that are hands-on. I wish I had more time to do these type of activities with him. I am counting down the days until I can. (I am also counting down the days until my house in clean on a more regular basis)!




On Sunday (the 25th) my sister-in-law Tara invited us out to go to eat at their house for dinner. We had made cookies to take, but forgot them. However, we will invite them next time and make it up to them. I have really enjoyed being able to see my sister-in-laws more this month. I don't have any sisters and I consider them my very own. I am a lot like them in many ways and I love them all to death! I hope one day I can even be less shy around them and show them my silly side. I think only Clif has seen that side of me(besides all my friends form back home). Thanks Tara for a yummy dinner and Tiff. and Ryan for great rolls. We had a lot of fun and I hope we will do it again soon. Pictures of us to come (they are on Tara's camera).

Here is Spencer and Addelyn at Tara's house. She is in the cutest outfit that Nicole gave me. (It used to be Abi's. I just thought it was adorable)!




Spencer has been still as busy as ever, but listening a lot more. We tightened on the time outs and that always seems to help. (Not that I didn't know that consistency is the key). He likes to wait until I count to five until he actually does what I am asking. He really is a great kid. He loves having friends over and never wants to leave his babysitter's house.
Here was a day (the 12th) when he was just driving me crazy and so I put this on his head.



Addelyn is finally rolling over. She could sit up for hours on end, but never wanted to roll and she will actually do it now. She also got her first tooth on Saturday. It looks like a few more are trying to break there way through. I thought for sure she would have her fangs first because they have been sitting right there for about a month now. I can't believe she is almost 8 months now. It goes by so much faster than when you are pregnant!

14 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I'm glad you have been able to do fun things lately. So cute to have a flour fight with Spencer. What a fun mom. I'm glad your birthday and anniversary was fun. It's too bad I don't live closer so I could have come to your sleep over! Maybe someday huh?

shawnee said...

Very cute pictures of the kids. Spencer is always darling but Addelyn is getting to be just a little sweetheart. I love the last picture where she is sitting on the black chair. Can't believe they are both growing so fast!

shawnee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kahana said...

She is soo adorable!!! I love her little smile. So cute! She has gotten big fast. Its so fun when they learn new things huh!

Kahana said...

I just realized that this was a long post haha and i went to post again. The flour pictures are so cute, isnt it fun when they like to bake with you? Hes so cute!

Shian said...

I'll buy him and I'll even pay full price. He is so cute.

Melissa said...

hey camey, thanks for inviting me to your blog! i love it, its gorgeous. your kids are so beautiful!!!

Deliliah said...

Cookie Making looks fun and the picture of Spencer with the flour all over him will be a cherished one. Good luck on the clean house count down. I final do have one most of the time. It only took 34 years. Spencer looks so sharp in his church clothes and Addey's out fit is so cute. I love the hat. I can't wait to see her roll over and that new tooth.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have been busy!! That apron is way cute. Your kids are just too cute!

Shian said...

Happy birthday to my favorite nephew tomorrow! That little guy has added so much happiness to our family.

Chris and Tara said...

Happy Birthday to Spencer. Oh, how we love that boy! I love your pictures. Addy's outfit is so precious. I'm going to post my pictures next weekend (I hope) but the ones of the kids didn't turn out very well :( I'll put them up anyway. Love you.

Chris and Tara said...

Oh, by the way, I'm so happy you got to go on a date. What fun. Swimming looks fun.

Sarah Jayne said...

lol, looks like a fun flour fight! And time definitely goes a lot quicker once they're here than while you're pregnant!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

the collage awesomeness can be found at photscape.net an amazing free program. love it.