Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gavin's Baptism

My nephew Gavin was baptized yesterday, February 7, 2009. It was a great baptism. The spirit was so strong and he was just so excited. I couldn't get over how anxious he was to be baptized. He had the biggest grin and could hardly stay in his seat. It made me think of how we will be when we get to be with our Heavenly Father again. Congratulations Gavin. I am so proud of you!




3 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Cute pictures. It was a great day.

Anonymous said...

That's so wonderful and so special! I thought I was all caught up on your blog ... but it looks like I wasn't. :) Congrats to Gavin for his baptism!! That's so wonderful! :)

shawnee said...

Gavin is so big and handsome. I just can't believe he was baptized already. It looks like he really enjoyed the special day!