For our anniversary we took the kids swimming. We hadn't been in awhile and we thought it would be really fun. It was Addelyn's first time and she enjoyed herself, but not near as much as Spencer did. He of course love the slide and he loved loved the fact that he could swim on him own with the swimmers around his arms. We ended up going again the next day and hope to go again this week! I got Clif a nano and he got me an alarm clock.
My friend Suzie was going to watch our kids that weekend, but things just ended up not working out with both of our schedules. She watched them this weekend instead. We really needed this time together and appreciate more than words can say for her to do this for us. It was our first date since Addelyn was born. We have had little moments here and there, but this was our first real date! We went to Costco with no kids and ate dinner with no kids and drove home with no kids. It was so nice to talk with my husband and fall in love with him all over again. We played a get to know you game on the way home that I made up. We still need to finish it, but so far we are tied! I love you Clif through the good and the bad you are always my best friend!
The next weekend was my birthday. I won't lie and say it was the best day ever. I for some reason have just not had a lot of luck having a good birthday since Clif and I have been married. Hopefully next year will be better. However, I so much appreciate mom and dad Sant for taking me out to dinner. It was very thoughtful and I am sorry about the whole food issue. It really wasn't one- it was just everything else going on. They got me the best gift ever- a fire safe case. I have been wanting that for awhile and was very excited! Thanks Tara and Chris for the jacket and Shian and Tom for coming out and hanging out. You all made it a great birthday!
On the Friday before my birthday I had a party! I had a bunch of girls over we had a lot of laughs and some yummy food. Thanks for everyone who came, I really appreciate it. Thanks for BJ, Nicole, and Shian for helping with the food!
One of the best thing that happened to me was when Nicole surprised me with decorating my car (with hearts all over saying sweet things about me) and bringing balloons to my school. I really had no idea who it was because they told me it was from a parent. I don't know if I could thank her enough...it really made my week. It was so thoughtful and creative.
I need to be getting ready for work so hopefully tonight I can catch up the rest! Hope everyone has a great week!
5 comments:
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun!
I'm so happy you posted today, since I had decided to check your blog. Clif got his present early, but what is a nano? The kids looked so cute swimming and I'm glad you had fun. Your slumber party looked fun. Did you drive the car around with the deco's on it?
I really liked her in that dress it reminds me of one of the american dolls!
I'm really glad you were able to go out together.
how fun!! happy birthday!! i totally missed it. im glad you had a great time with your slumber party
I loved reading all the updates. Those pics of you and Spencer making cookies is really cute! :) I am glad you got a date together. And Nicole is so awesome for doing that! :) It was such a sweet idea!
Love you tons Camey!
Post a Comment