1. He puts everyone else before himself.
2. If I am not home he always waits to eat with me.
3. He cooks.
4. He loves his children.
5. He tells me he loves me every day.
6. He makes me feel beautiful even when I am not.
7. He helps me clean.
8. He lets me sleep in.
9. He makes me feel safe.
10. He tried really hard to listen to what I am saying.
I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. I never could have imagined that day that I would be this happy. We have had so many great times together.
Clif- I appreciate everything you do for our family. Thanks for being such an amazing husband. I am so very lucky to have you in my life. You are my everything. Happy Anniversary!









19 comments:
That is so sweet and as you know, it made me cry!
You guys look so cute. Happy Anniversary to you both.
Woohoo for anniversaries! I can't believe it's already been 4 years. We love you both.
You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary. I love you both.
Happy Anniversary! :) Love the photos! So great to see you blog too. :)
You guys looks so sweet together. I love seeing the pictures throughout the years. Enjoy your day!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
You guys seem so perfect for each other! What a gorgeous couple.
Happy Anniversary! Your family is so cute.
How sweet Camey! Tim and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on December 3rd. Can't believe how time flies. :o)
happy 4 years and many more to come, what a cute couple
That was really sweet Camey! I Hope you guys had a great anniversary. You guys are great together!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Camey! I've nominated you on my blog! Come see! :)
I hope your anniversary was special. Camey, I'm so glad you are in our family. Clif made the best choice in you and I think you made a good choice picking him too :) I love you guys.
I'm so happy that you are a part of our family. I'm glald you fell in love with each other. The trip down memory lane with the pictures was nice. I like the new picture on the top of your blog as well. The last four years have gone so fast and your life has had many changes in that time. Good Changes. Love you guys. See you Saturday. We'll call and make final plans.
Hi! I tagged you on my blog! Come see! :)
4 years down, only a eternity to go. Not so bad eh? Congrats you two! I'm so glad you are so happy together.
You guys are soo sweet!!! Happy late anniversary. I hope you guys had a great time!
Its really fun to see your family grow! I am so greatful to have you for my friend!
Post a Comment