Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolutions!

I have a lot to catch up on as far as posts go. I figure I will do some here and there and eventually I will be close enough. For now though I would just like to write down some of my goals for this year.

1. Read my scriptures and pray every night no matter what. (This is really important to me because I see the affect it has on our family).
2. Do FHE every Monday night.
3. Learn how to sew.
4. Be more patient in my tone of voice.
5. Look for ways to serve others.
6. Get more food storage built up and get out of debt.
7. Exercise more.
8. Write in my journal at least once a week.
9. Learn how to cook and find some good recipes.
10. Make new friends.

I am doing pretty good on most of the goals. I am just trying to do each one better and if I had improved in anyway than I will feel successful.

I hope everyone has a Great 2009!

5 comments:

shawnee said...

Good luck on your goals, especially the sewing...I would like to see make that goal!

Chris and Tara said...

That's funny, most of your goals are my goals, too. Ü

(I was going to put "except for the new friends part, we have too many" but then I realized that sounds vain and conceited. Ü I only meant it because I sometimes feel we don't have enough time to hang out with our friends. Did that make it sound any less snobby? Lol.)

Shian said...

You are way more ambitious than I am. I've been so overwhelmed I haven't even given any thought to resolutions. I do need to get around to it. After writing that, maybe I need to work on procrastination...

Deliliah said...

Your goals sound alot like mine as well. However I'm not doing to well on them. So I better get with it.

Metcalf Family said...

Ummm Ok can I just copy and paste your list for myself cuz that is EVERYTHING I am working on to the T!! Haha that is too funny :)