Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trip to the Zoo.

My friend Nicole invited us to go to the zoo today.(Isn't she a sweetie)? It was a nice, hot day and I am so worn out. Her older son invited a friend so altogether there were 5 kids. I kept thinking to myself that I don't know how anyone would manage with 5 little kids on their own (of course they all wouldn't be that close in age). As you can see they had a ball! Isn't Spencer's girlfriend, Abi so precious? It was really nice to get out and do something fun.

 

3 comments:

Shian said...

Which animals captivated Spencer the most?

Shana said...

FUN! I wish I were there too!

Chris and Tara said...

Abi is adorable. Does she live nearby? Chris and I haven't been to the zoo in a few years. They were remodeling the "big cats" area last time so we haven't seen it since it's been done.