Monday, June 2, 2008

She is here!






I just got home from the hospital and I am really tired, but I wanted to make a quick post. We went in on Saturday at 7:00 AM and out came our precious little girl at 1:00 PM. They gave me pitcion at about 8:00 and around 11:00 I had them give me the epidural as the contractions started to get worse. I was just getting comfortable to try and sleep before the baby came when my cervix started changing really fast. I went from a 4 to a 10 in about an hour. Due to the quick change her hear rate was a little scary and I was really nauseous and threw up once I had her. However, I didn't have to use forceps and I only had to push through 3 contractions! I also didn't get 4th degree tears, just about degree....oh I thank Heavenly Father for making this experience so much better. I of course think she is adorable and love her to death. Though I have missed seeing Spencer everyday...I am not used to being away from him for so long. Clif was great through it all- this time he felt light headed when I got my IV and stitched up instead of just during the epidural. Poor guy! Anyhow...she was 6lbs 4.7oz, 19 inches long and a daddy's little girl! More and better pictures to come...she mainly just wants to sleep and be left alone right now :)

11 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

She is such a precious little thing. I am so excited for you Can't wait to see you on Sunday. Ü

Shian said...

What a beautiful little angel! I love her already. Good job! I'm glad it was easy this time, you certainly deserve it. I love you all.

The Buckley's said...

Oh Camey Congrat! I am so happy for you! The second baby is 10 times easier to recover from. Good Luck with everything. I hope things are going okay! Love ya!

The A Team Mom said...

Congrats! She is darling!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Camey, she is adorable. And look at that hair. How much fun. I can't believe how little she is. You are going to have so much fun. I can't wait for our little guy to come. Take care of yourself as I'm sure its harder to rest the 2nd time around. Hope to see you in a couple weeks. Congrats again.

Tiffany said...

Tara told me you would probably have a post with pictures today :) I'm her neighbor- we met at Chris' Bday. Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!!

Kahana said...

She is beautiful Camey!! You did such a good job!! Congrats!

BJ said...

This is BJ from the ward. She is so beautiful. Congratulations on everything. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Heather Palmer said...

Camey what a beautiful little girl! I'm so glad this labor was better for you. I hope you can get some sleep!

Kari West said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats!

Shana said...

CAMEY!!!! I am SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Nicole told me yesterday. She is absolutely beautiful! Honestly, gorgeous. I tried calling you, but it says your phone is disconnected. Please know I am thinking of you and can't wait to see you and meet the little princess. Glad you are doing well!!! Love you