Saturday, June 7, 2008

I made it!






My mom left today. It was a big help having her here. It is going to be hard without her. She gave Spencer a bath, feed him, and helped me keep him busy. We will see how I do...wish me luck! Spencer is doing a lot better with not hitting her. I even got him to take a picture. Clif is being a great help, though I know he is very tired.
We our enjoying the addition to our family and I am loving being a mom! (Ignore the fact that I an still fat)!

8 comments:

Kahana said...

She is so precious! I love the lil headbands!! You look fabulous and not fat at all. Cute top too btw :) I cant wait to see more pictures of her.

Shian said...

What a little doll!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

What a sweet little family. I think you look great so don't get down on yourself too much yet!!! Addelyn is adorable. Congrats again and keep the pictures coming....I get more and more excited to have ours every time I see yours.

Lisa and Rustin said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!
And you look amazing as well.
What a cute lil'family.

Luke and Amy said...

I love all the pictures Camey- such a cute family!!!

Shana said...

Oh Camey
I was soooo happy to be able to see you!!! I Love and miss you just so much!!! She is so precious and your mom was such a sweetie. She looks more like a sister than a mom! She is beautiful- just like you!
You look great and Spencer is such a proud big brother. Please know I always think of you and wish I were closer to help out!

The Buckley's said...

How cute is your little family! You'll do great! You look great too. I am so happy for you. If your ever down here give me a call and you can come stop by.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

to answer your question. They are getting married in SL on the 27th of this month so we will be in town from the 21st to the 28th...then we drive to san fran. I would love to see you. I bet you won't be up to coming to a wedding so I'll call when we get in town and maybe we can stop by.