Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bear Lake!

This past weekend we decided to use some of our timeshare points and go to Bear Lake. The trip was fun, but it was quite the learning experience. I guess we aren't used to traveling with two because we forgot everything. I think we spent about 50-60 dollars just on things that we forgot or ran out of (bathing suits, swimming diapers, ibprofen, breast pads, and the list goes on and on). The good news is Addelyn had 4 blankets to choose from! Let's just say that on our next trip we will make a list before we go. I did enjoy catching up on my sleep and eating some good food...including a raspberry shake! Spencer went swimming 3 times...I can't wait until he is older and I can teach him how to swim. He also went up the stairs and down the slide on his own...he is becoming such a big boy!






We stopped by Clif's parents house on the way in so they could watch the dogs. We really appreciate them being able to do that for us.
We also were able to enjoy seeing where his mom works, Robyn & Gordon (we are trying to see them as much as we can before they move to WA), and a YUMMY Father's Day dinner!

3 comments:

Shian said...

He looks so proud of himself at the top of that slide. Looks like you had a fun weekend. I was sad to miss you on Sunday, but Tom's parents had a get-together. We headed out to Mom and Dad's around 8:30 and ended up staying way too late. Are you coming to girl's night?

Shana said...

SO FUN!!! and girl, you look HOT! Love you tons and great pictures!

Chris and Tara said...

I love the pic of Spence at the top of the slide. He looks so big.