Everything is still going okay. She is really such a good baby. Spencer is doing pretty well adjusting. He slapped in her the face today, but of course he didn't really understand. I think he thought it was like petting the kitty. I just had to add the picture of Addy and Clif and Spencer..don't I have such a handsome husband and beautiful kids? Not to brag or anything, but I love them with all of my heart.
10 comments:
She is adorable!!! I am so excited for you guys, Congrats for sure!!!! I am anxious to come see her, let me know when I can come over! Love ya!
She really is so beautiful :) I am so excited. I love you guys!
Congrats Camey and Clif! Seriously, she is such an adorable baby! We are so glad everything went well. Way to go you guys!
You do have an adorable family! Ty was hard on Blake when we brought him home too. It gets better! Congrats! I can't wait to see her sometime!
You do have a handsome husband and beautiful kids. She is so cute! Take a picture of that cute big brother by his sister for me. Are you worn out?
She is sooo cute!!!! I love your carseat for her too! Next time you guys are this way we should get together :)
How is my sweet neice doing today? I have tried to call your cell phone. I hope you got the messages so you can feel my support, love and excitement :)
Hey Camey, my name is Emily and I am friends with Shian, Tara, and Robyn. I lived next door to them growing up. I even played with your husband Clif way back in the day!
I like to check out your blog once in awhile so I thought it was time to introduce myself. Ü You guys have an adorable family. Congrats on your new baby girl, she is adorable.
She is so beautiful. Look at all that hair! I am so glad that everything went well for you.
Gorgeous, Gorgeous daughter. I love her to pieces already. It was so fun to come to your house this weekend. Thanks for having us all. We love you guys.
On a side note, I think it's cute that Emily introduced herself to you. She is so fun. Hopefully you can come on the 21st and meet her in person. Her laugh is the most contagious I've ever heard. I love it. Ü
Post a Comment