I was thinking that Spencer and Addelyn have a lot of similarities. It is hard to tell that now because Spencer has changed SO much. I wonder if Addy will end up being blond. Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to compare some pictures of them. (The pictures are rotating Addy and then Spencer).
4 comments:
They do look a lot alike. Not exact, but definitely similar. They've both cute.
Yeah they do look alot alike! So cute!
Hi Camey. I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on your blog lately. I think that when you went 'private' it stopped alerting me when you would update. I had no idea that you had posted so much and just yesterday I was thinking "They need to post some pic's of Addie". Lol. You have, I just didn't pay attention. So I am going to post a LOT of comments. I hope you will have time to read them all. We can't wait to see you next weekend. Love ya. Ü
Oh, and I think they do look alike. I think it's cute how much darker Addie is compared to Spencer.
Post a Comment