1. How old are you? 5
2. What is your favorite toy? Fireman house
3. What is your favorite fruit? Clementines
4. What is your favorite TV show? Octonauts
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Lunchables or “lunctables” (Pizza and Ham & cheese)
6. What is your favorite game? Plants vs. Zombies
7. What is your favorite snack? Brownies and Ice cream
8. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
9. What is your favorite song? Choose the Right Way
10. What is your favorite book? Ready to Read Books
11. Who is your best friend? Addy, Allyssa, & Hadley
12. What is your favorite cereal? Life
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike and scooter.
14. What is your favorite drink? Juice- Sunny D
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Penguin Lubie
17. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Olive Garden
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? Dentist
19. What is your favorite sport? Golf
20. What makes you happy? Playing the i-pod
21. What makes you sad? When the zombies eat my brains.
22. What do you love to learn about? Letters
23. Where is your favorite place to go? Gymnastics
24. What do you and your mom do together? Crafts
25. What do you and your dad do together? Be silly (Necks chomps).
26. What is your favorite color? Green
27. What is your favorite movie? Wall E
28. What do you like do with your sisters? Blow on their bellies.
29. What was your favorite birthday present? My orange teradon from Annabell.
30. What was the best part of your birthday? Running away from monsters (all my friends).
I just wanted to add how much I love this boy who made me a mom. He is such a good brother to his sisters and a good helper to me. He is sensitive, caring, and such a loving boy. I honestly can't believe I have 5 year old that starts kindergarten this fall. It makes me really sad to think of him growing up. I have had the hardest time filling out his registration forms, can he really be going to kindergarten. It scares me, but I know I need to let him grow-up. I just hope that no matter what he will always be my little Spencer Wencer.
8 comments:
Very cute! I don't want zoombies to eat my brains out either! Just for the record...he is Spencer Wencer Penquin! Must not forget the last part, or he will remind you! I also can't believe the he will be going to Kindergarten.
What a cute idea to do this- He said some cute things! I need to do this with my kids on their birthdays.
What a great way to remember when Spencer was 5. I can't beleive he is old enough to go to school. It went so fast. Shain is still Shianie Bananie. Hopefully Spencer will always be Spencer Wencer Penquin. We love that little fellow.
Five! I love all his answers. I like the neck chomps :)
You have a 5-year-old! And what a sweetie pie. He seems like such a great big brother. I love that his favorite thing to do with his sisters is blow on their bellies :) Good luck with letting him grow up! I'm sure he'll always be your baby.
Hey, Olive Garden is what I had on my birthday, too! He has good taste in food. :) The zombies eating his brains made me laugh. And glof as his favorite sport? Has he ever played golf? Love that boy-o!
Post a Comment