Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Play dough Snowman

I wanted to make some "snow" play dough off of pinterest. However, the post didn't mention how they got the play dough so white. We improvised and made blue glittery play dough instead. This particular recipe is really oily, for lack of a better word, and not one we will use again. However, we made it on January 9th and it is still as soft and fresh as it was that day.

The kids didn't really love the feel of it and my trying to do something fun with them wasn't going so well. So, I improvised again and with the help of my kids we made this!



6 comments:

Deliliah said...

Cute smurf snowmen. I don't think I would like the oily feel either.

Heather Palmer said...

You are the cutest mom. What a fun thing to do.

Shian said...

That's my kind of snowman! Made indoors where it's warm. :)

Sarah Osborne said...

So cute! Lydie has those jammies that Addie is wearing :)

shawn said...

Fun...it does look like a smurf snowman...what a good name! And they love the Smurfs!

Chris and Tara said...

How fun. What did you use for the hat and scarf?