Cute picture of Spence and Daddy.
Addy having so much fun, if you couldn't tell.
The girls waiting ever so patiently!
On April 14th Addy went to her first birthday party. Her friend Lucy turned 3 and had a dinosaur party. She got to dig for dinosaurs in sand and came back with a whole pail for (which Spencer insisted were meant for him).
The next day (April 15th) was such a nice sunny day that we were able to go on a bike ride. I had Addy and the babies in the bike trailer, and Spencer rode his new bike that my mom bought him. We took a break at the park and weren't able to go for very long because Spencer was still getting used to riding again. I really enjoyed being in the nice Spring weather and the babies must have loved the ride because they were so good and even fell asleep!
The next day was Sunday and I got to stay home with sick kids. So Spencer and Clif were the only ones for our Sunday Pictures. They took a lot of very nice pictures. I need to print these out and frame them.
Haleigh started sitting up for longer periods of time. They then went through a phase where they hardly sat up at all. I know most of that is my fault, since I would forget to have them sit up.
Haleigh has her first cast on in this picture. She could sit very well with her first cast, but her 2nd cast was too bulky. Now that it is off she is getting used to sitting again. Poor thing.
They also started interacting with each other a lot more. They are always touching, pulling, and yanking one another. Most of the time they are unphased by the other, but sometimes it becomes a problem! My favorite thing is when I am feeding them and they hold hands.
Haleigh starts out and then Allyson takes over.
Haleigh above
Allyson below
On April 19th, after we took Haleigh to get her cast off, we went to two fun places in Salt Lake. I had gotten both of the deals on groupon for a great deal and was excited to take the kids. The first place was Jump Around Utah, which had a great variety of things for the kids to do. The floor was a big trampoline, it has various bounce houses, and then a climbing area with slides. The slides are so fast and fun, you fly down them!
The 2nd place we went to was Jungle Jims. I met my friend Melissa (who I know from Washington) and her kids there. Both of her boys were so sweet to my kids. Carson would help get Addy out of the rides. My kids really enjoyed playing with them! Jungle Jims had some fun little rides and climbing areas as well. The kids enjoyed themselves, but it wasn't as fun as Hollywood Connection and defintely wouldn't pay full price.
These are the only pictures I have. Addy, Spencer, and Carson on a spinny ride.
Melissa and I on the same spinning ride. I will never go on that again.
4 comments:
I love the series of pictures of the girls interacting :)
I love all the new posts!
You always have so many fun things to comment on!
1. I too am a huge fan of groupon.
2. Are you kidding me with Addy's little jacket and curled hair? To die for cute.
3. You look wonderful in that bike picture!
4. I've never even met your babies and it makes me get teary eyed seeing them interact...I can't even imagine how it must make you feel!
I love Addy's coat for her first party. What an adorable niece I have! The twins interacting is fun to watch. Can't wait to see them in person. And I love the pictures of Clif and Spencer. Those ones made me teary eyed.
Post a Comment