Monday, June 1, 2009

Watch out world....



Here comes our future leaders!

6 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Your kids are just adorable. I can't believe Addy is 1 already. I feel like time goes faster the 2nd time around. It's crazy!!! Enjoy your babies :)

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'm hoping to see some more videos soon :)

Heather Palmer said...

My slow internet hates your sweet blog. So if you wonder why I don't comment more it took me 15 mins to get this far- no joke. That's how much I love ya.

Your cute Addelyn is too sweet. I can't believe she is one either. I love that you are sewing now! I love so sew but never get the chance. We are going to Hogel zoo in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can see you there???

Shian said...

They've got such great parents they'll be wonderful leaders!

Sarah Osborne said...

Your children are gorgeous! I loved the post about Addy. She is seriously such a doll!

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh thanks! You're a sweet heart. I wish I was from WA! It would make it easier to visit family, that's for sure. I'm from California, so we'll be taking a not so spontaneous trip in August to visit my parents. And you must go to Panera Bread! It's a cafe chain that has the best salads, soups, and sandwiches EVER. If you mapquest it you can find out if there's one near your home.