Sunday, June 28, 2009

Play Group



My good friend BJ started a traveling play group. Last week we went to see the Train Museum in Tooele. They took us on a small tour, which Spencer didn't stand still for at all, and then they were able to go and look in the trains. They also had a train ride, which Spencer only lasted 2 seconds before he started crying and tried to jump off. Silly boy is attached at my hip lately! One of the older ladies sitting on a bench grabbed Spencer and hugged him and said, "You are going to play football one day." She was a cute lady! Afterwards we went to BJ's for popsciles. The kids played in the yard and had a great time. Thanks BJ, I can't wait until the next one!














4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun!! You need to call me next time you guys head to the museum since you have passes! 8018707261. ALSO- when did Addy get her teeth??? Jayden just barely got his second bottom tooth at 11 months :) Im afraid the others are going to all come in at once

Chris and Tara said...

That's a big group of kids. Looks like fun.

Sarah Osborne said...

I love play groups! I'm definitely going to find one when we have kids :) I hear that going to see trains is a popular activity. Haha, and I love the football comment by the elderly woman...so cute!

shawnee said...

Spencer is so funny, I can't believe him sometimes!!! He really is attached to your apron strings. I guess that just makes him cuter and mom tired.