Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Finished




We still haven't come to the decision on whether we are going to sell our condo or not. We would really like to, but it just overwhelms me to think of people coming in my house all the time. We don't mind having a smaller home, but we could really use a garage and more storage space. We of course just feel blessed that we have a home and aren't complaining by any means.

Thanks to Nicole's great idea and help, we were able to put down pea gravel in our backyard. The dogs were ruining the grass and we couldn't keep up with all the weeds. The Saturday we worked on it, I think it took more time cleaning out the yard than it did to shovel all the gravel. My mom then helped us buy a fun swing set and it is all up. Now all we need is a tramp and Spencer would never come inside. He loves trampolines! It is so nice to have up.

He has played in the yard more in the last month than he has in his whole 2 years. Kyleigh and Audrey played with him on Wednesday and got wet playing with water. Today he is playing with Abi and having a really fun time! He evens like to play with his sister! It is just so nice!












9 comments:

Shana said...

FUN! I didn't realize your backyard was that big. That playset looks cool!

Gordon and Robyn said...

That looks really nice and really fun :) I love the picture of just Addy in that cute outfit. I also like that there is a mosquito on her forhead! Funny :)

Shian said...

It looks so nice!

Deliliah said...

I'm glad Spencer is having so much fun on his new swing set. It looks really nice. How is Addy doing? Did her fever go away? I hope so.

Tiffany said...

What a great idea! It IS hard to keep up on grass with dogs :) Fun playset!!

Heather Palmer said...

My kids would be in heaven in your backyard. I love that swing set! How fun!

Melissa said...

how fun!!! what a great swing set. we have been in our house for 6 years now and still dont have our back yard put in! sheesh, i am very behind, i know. :)

Chris and Tara said...

I'm impressed.You guys did a great job. Does that gravel get in the house much?

shawnee said...

The yard looks a lot bigger since you put down the pebbles. I like the swing set.....are the swings up? I can't wait to see his next installment in the backyard. Maybe that will free you up a little, if you ever stayed at home!