Here is Addelyn's poor mouth. She has about 6 teeth coming in the bottom and 4 on the bottom. I didn't take the picture of the bottom because one, she probably wouldn't have let me and two, it pretty much looks the same.
This is Spencer reading a book. Sorry it is sideways. He is just so into the book! So cute!
This is Addy making her scrunched up nose!
4 comments:
Look at those teeth. I wonder if Robyn would like me to post a picture of my new crown. Ü
Spencer is so cute reading that book and I love Addy's scrunched up nose. It was so fun to see you on Saturday. I hope you have fun in WA if we don't see you before you go.
The videos are both so adorable. Spencer and Addelyn really have personalities! Those videos are keepers!!!!
Wow you can really see her teeth in thoes pictures! OUCH!
I really like the videos!
her poor little gums! That looks so uncomfortable :( I hope they are popping through now or at least really really soon!
Post a Comment